CLEARING THE AIR:
Air Quality Refresher & Resources for
SWPA Local Governments
Do you want to understand air quality in a way that will help you better serve your community? Having a hard time finding relevant resources, including funding opportunities? Check out GASP's new resource for local governments!
GASP staff will also be facilitating in-person or virtual workshops throughout Southwestern PA. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about hosting or attending a workshop.
- Apr 19, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMVirtual Event
- Apr 25, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMBeaver Area Memorial Library, 100 College Ave, Beaver, PA 15009, USA
- May 04, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMCitizens Library & District Center, 55 S College St, Washington, PA 15301, USA
- Jun 07, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMAdams Memorial Library, 1112 Ligonier St, Latrobe, PA 15650, USA
- Mar 08, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PMJennings Environmental Education Center, 2951 Prospect Rd, Slippery Rock, PA 16057, USA
- Nov 17, 2022, 12:00 PMDormont Recreation Center, 1801 Dormont Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15216, USA
Local government officials and staff are invited to join our free Clearing the Air Workshops. Are you a governmental or community organization in SWPA? We're looking for additional partners to co-host workshops.
A Purple Air monitor will be distributed to one workshop participant in each county. The recipient will be chosen by participants in each workshop, dependent on factors such as proximity to other monitors, major pollution sources, and environmental justice areas. Once installed, monitor data is available on the real-time map.